Wiz's Restaurant PRO -Read on

I only tested briefly, but I do agree that it’s overwhelming, but feature rich. I think one of my initial issues was your use of buttons for headings. I found myself clicking on headings, thinking they were buttons…especially when you have them intermixed. I question too why I needed to enter quantity twice. The checkout process was confusing to me too. It should really flow like other ecommerce sites where I add items to a cart and purchase anything that’s in that cart without having to confirm and re-add any items to my final purchase. The listing in the cart should be enough of a confirmation. The extra confirmations is confusing for a first time user. If I added items to a cart and went to the cart to complete purchase, I don’t know why I would need to confirm so many times. Also the payment types would maybe be better as a choice component instead of several switches. There’s nothing stopping you from selecting every option for payment.

However, I do like seeing that you tackled a lot of scenarios with a single app.

2 Likes

Okay made some tweaks. I think you now have what you’ve been seeking in my pseudo cart. Some components could not be dropped. Check it out.

Okay made some changes. Reason you not able to view checkout is because it is set to when name is not empty. I must have deleted or something. So please Just fill out the form to test drive cart.

Anymore helpful suggestions, let me know.

Tx

Jeff test drive cart once more. Tx.

Here is the revised cart. Ignore the 2 qty. I think this is the closest to the real experience.Other stuff like addresses too insignificant as anyone can add/remove.

Hope you all like the new cart.

2 Likes

Okay some update on the Wiz Restaurant in the template store and Wiz restaurant Pro.

I have automated the ordering process. All values are passed to a single row on the confirmation sheet, and the values in the order sheet are automatically deleted. This means all items get recorded and sent to the restaurant, and the orders sheet always stays clean! For an example, see XuberEats.

Thank you

2 Likes