Where is my rel?

So I have a Clients-table with relations to various products.
CleanShot 2023-01-02 at 10.44.09@2x
But when I want to make that relation visible with a list everything remains empty.
What do I do wrong?

Which row are you attached to?
I can see from your first screen shot that the relations in the first two rows are empty. So if your screen is attached to either of those rows, then you won’t see anything in the collections.

@Darren_Murphy In the Table ‘Users’, every row is a user, in picture 1 I (Erwin Blom) am row 3 with relations to all available products. Users 1 and 2 don’t have a relation to those products.

In Picture 2 you look at the detail-screen of user Erwin Blom. The information you see is coming from the info in the row mentioned above. Maybe I expect something wrong, but I would expect the related info as well - if available - in the list component I have there. Since there is a relation to the ABo product, I expect that info?

What I am trying to achieve is make available info from the 3 related products.

@Darren_Murphy I succeed in doing so on the personal profile page of a person.

But when i make a list ‘all users’ and then click on the user and add lists they remain empty.
100% it must me my fault. But what do I do wrong :wink:

Are you familiar with the “Data Peek” view?

You’ll find it at the bottom left corner of the builder:

Screen Shot 2023-01-02 at 6.55.49 PM

You can use this while in the layout view to examine the data in the attached row. My guess is if you make use of that you should soon figure it out.

I’ll have a look!

You are right, It turns out I have this account as well: erwblo+1@gmail.com :wink:
Grrrrr!!!

Sounds like you learned something new again today. You’re on a roll :slightly_smiling_face:

Haha, 363 lessons to go!

1 Like