At the Glide Power Hour community event, there were a few mentions of Unsplash and Canva. I love using these tools to level up my apps as well. So, know I am wondering, what other tools do you use along side Glide?
I also use a chrome plugin called Eyedropper that allows you to pick up a colour from a website that you can use in your Glide project. Really great if you want an app to match the colour scheme of your company or client.
Adding to your list
Hope it helps
Development / Automation:
- Glide (obviously)
- Make (formerly Integromat)
- Boring Avatars
Some nocode tools we love:
- Glide (…ever heard of it? )
- Carrd (100%)
- NoCodeMapApp (a recent, but powerful addition to our nocode stack)
Ok, here we are:
- Storyset and other Freepik services
- Whimsical (for project management)
and many more actually)
Great question! These is our tech stack at LowCode
- Glide for apps and pages
- Whimsical for wireframing
- Make for automation
- PayHere for in-app subscriptions
- Webflow for websites
- Scribehow for amazing, in-app FAQ’s
- Twilio for text notifications
- Sendinblue for email drip campaigns
- ChartJS for amazing, data-based graphics
I love Whimsical
- BeePro (for designing emails)
- Icons8 (you can re-color the icons, how cool is that)
My man, this is the opposite of no-code
But I love it. ChartJS with Github to Glide is super duper powerful.
That’s why we’re called LowCode!
only ONE… Google Scripts! you don’t need anything else… lol
I know it is a Yes code…
Though technically GAS is code, but my god how simple it is with that rich autocomplete feature!
Old thread created by Jaime:
Thank you for sharing, this is a great list!