We're testing some new features

@JackVaughan, is one of them … ?

Nice but you should announce that there is also a new “INvisibility” functionnality :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Horizontal swiping inline lists now scroll indefinitely if you don’t select a number of items to cut it off. Amazing. Love it. Have been wanting that since the day I first started playing with this product. My app is doing e-reading, and this way I can give users a true book-style reading experience.

Also, if you don’t select a number to cut it off, you don’t get the See All link. In some use cases this is better actually, as you can create your own alternate button to a unique screen where you can customize a full sheet view specific to that particular inline list (for example not include the ALL | FAVORITES tabs if you don’t want them).

Thanks Glide!

3 Likes

Good idea about e reading. Gonna have to have a go at creating something like this soon (once it is released) :+1:

Wow !! When??

Yup!

The invisibility thing looks like a bug. I think we’re aware of that one.

1 Like

Yes, I have had this issue on several inline lists for a week or two:

But it seems to mainly appear while building an app, and more seldom on the “User” version

1 Like

Thanks guyz !

1 Like

:nerd_face:
Very nice :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Progress bars?! Not sure what the first two are…but exciting!

1 Like

Not by a computer today

What do you think these are?

Web View? :smiley:chrome_IPU3BxKJac

@Biboy Webview component available in production

Progress bars, perhaps from your excellent tutorial:)

1 Like

Would be STELLAR if those progress bars are attached to a card view / circular tile view!!!

2 Likes

i saw edit mode and play mode when i hovered over them

1 Like

Not a fan of the new progress bars. Now all the work I did to use progress bars as horizontal breaks looks crappy.

From this:

To this:

3 Likes

Hmm I wonder what that could be for, time will tell

Not sure they are crappy but i can see your point, not so polished. Are the in production yet? If not they may still be playing around with then?

That’s production

We will see, I doubt it though