šŸŽ¤ We'll Do It Live - Episode 5

I wonā€™t be able to make it as I will be on a plane :airplane: but +1 for the API column to be releasedā€¦ along with all the things @Robert_Petitto asks for :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Show/hide tab labels
The checkbox in /Settings/Appearance seems to affect the label of the tab icon and not the title of the screen.

If I want to remove the title of my screen, in ā€œTabsā€ right-hand panel I leave ā€œLabelā€ blank (expected outcome), but then the tab in the ā€œTabsā€ drop down menu left-hand panel now has no name (unexpected outcome).

Easy fix (?)

1. Adding a checkbox to differentiate between icon label and screen title?
  2. Or leaving /Tab/Label blank is good, with the added ability to still give the tab a name?
1 Like

Ability to Rank items as per values in a list.

2 Likes

I think thereā€™s a bug that should be fixable during the session ---- the form title is not showing after clicking a button with a ā€˜Show Formā€™ action.

3 Likes

and

• Edit button (the Pencil icon)

including an ā€œEdit Itemā€ action

This is a small bug with the new ā€˜limit itemsā€™ feature. It doesnā€™t appear to respect the sort order of a calendar list and always gives priority to the oldest items, even though Iā€™m sorting newest to oldest. It does still sort the results correctly from newest to oldest, but if I limit to 20 items, itā€™s the oldest 20 items that are sorted from newest to oldest. Not the newest items. I havenā€™t done extensive testing, but I assume this only affects the calendar style list view.

1 Like

Oh! We need a ā€œScreenā€ option for choice component in forms.

3 Likes

Say more, please. How does it work, what do you need it for?

Please explain.

I mean an automatic Row Number Columnā€¦autonumberingā€¦or even better an increment column where defining quantity to be increasedā€¦ to the value in the previous row. It would be useful for numbering orders, invoices, delivery notes etc. Now, with the workaround of using single value-last value + 1 , there is a risk of simultaneously getting 2 users the same value. Thanks

5 Likes

I would give @Darren_Murphy ā€™s left leg to get conditional relations / rollups

5 Likes

@V88 giving away somebody elseā€™s body parts to achieve conditional relations is fun and great. Sure @Darren_Murphy is up for that or surely @Jeff_Hager :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Potentially do a sorting of a conditional relation column. Will cover more desires.
Like SQL with where clause and sort

4 Likes

I could use a new left leg.

3 Likes

Hereā€™s one that should be very simple.

Remove ā€œAdd Rowā€ as on option for Form On Submit actions.

Judging by the number of questions we get related to this, it seems that 9/10 new users get bitten by this and scratch their heads wondering why they have duplicate rows being created.

If somebody really needs to Add a row on a form submit, then they would always have the option of doing it as a custom action.

6 Likes

@mark basically a way, in a form, to display values in the destination sheet (even though they havenā€™t been written yet). Itā€™s possible to use these values for filtering and visibility conditions, but I want to DISPLAY these values or use them as default values for components within the context of the form screen.

5 Likes

I would gladly sacrifice one of @Darren_Murphyā€™s limbs for this feature. :wink:

2 Likes

Or at least a warning message if a user selects Add Row and the add row destination is the same as the form destination. Or just a permanent message on the screen. This issue pops up way too often.

6 Likes

Sweeny Todd

6 Likes

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :upside_down_face: