Webhooks+Gmail

Dear all,

I created a triggered webhooks to send email via gmail. I set 9 values on my app, successfully determined by webhooks, but only 4 values recognized by gmail (image attached).

Could you advise me how to solve such problem? Thank you in advance.

Bungchow

Maybe Expermimental Code columns doesn’t recognize in integromat? :thinking: … any idea @Mark?

1 Like

Are you using G suite for your Gmail?
If not then you would have to authenticate your Gmail and there is a procedure on integromat on how you can do that.

Did you try other email service providers for sending the email?
Gmail is a problem when you want to use it with integromat. I have had issues with it before.

1 Like

I’m using G-suite for my Gmail account

Hola,

Those 5 missing values are shown on the screen where the Webhook button is?

If not, try to put a Text box to show one of them and try again to test my theory please.

Feliz dĂ­a

1 Like

“Menu-1” to “Menu-5”.

Is it possible due to they’re using template values?

No, I don’t think so!

Your values need to be on screen in some way in order to be sent by Webhook action later.

Your configuration is ok, it’s a little bug in Glide so far.

Saludos!

2 Likes

This might not be appropriate for forms, but what I do when I have buttons with webhook is to only show them when all XC-columns related to the webhook are not empty. That has served me quite well so far.

4 Likes

As @gvalero and @ThinhDinh have mentioned, your values need to be on the screen before the webhook is sent.

Could you let us know if that is the case?

2 Likes

I’m using for form submission. When user input data/values, do they on screen values criteria?

Actually, I’m trying to use other ways; via Zapier or directly from Google Sheet. I hope one of them is gonna work.

Anyway, thank you for your kind response

If it’s in a form, then I suspect the value you use hasn’t been calculated when the action is fired. I would try a custom form here and pre-calculate those, still using Experimental Code column, to pass through the action.

1 Like

@ThinhDinh : I’ll check your link… Thank you!

1 Like