↗️ Webhook Action Tutorial

If you want screenshots, check out @Mauronic’s post here

58 Likes

This is AWESOME!

9 Likes

It really is! Pat yourselves on the back for creating such an awesome feature. Would love to see more examples of webhooks that don’t involve integromat :wink:

5 Likes

I love you guysssssss! I love Glide!

2 Likes

This is perhaps the best startup I’ve ever encountered.

5 Likes

@Robert_Petitto well…just cool!! Very, very nicely done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Another awesome tutorial! Thanks @Robert_Petitto! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

great work!

@Robert_Petitto awsome as always, thanks for putting this demo together :+1:

2 Likes

Love it, thanks @Robert_Petitto, feel like you forgot the email on purpose just to show us how to go back and correct :wink:

3 Likes

Super interesting, I use Zapier all the time but have never used Integromat. Watching this, I don’t understand why the webhook is necessary when the same could be done more easily with a zap. What am I missing?

1 Like

Not all platforms have zapier integrated. Many have webhooks, however.

1 Like

Why do I get this feeling that the webhook action is Glide’s alternative to an Integromat integration?

1 Like

It’s a really smart way to support many 1st and 3rd party services. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Correct…plus, Integromat does the same thing for less $. Also, I love their node-based interface…so easy to see how the automation flows.

8 Likes

But is Integromat required to make a webhook work? Are there other options?

1 Like

Any platform that accepts a webhook. Integromat is the one I know how to implement because it’s nocode :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for this tutorial Bob and @Mauronic , I have managed to get a Twilio module in Integromat to run instantly. As expected, it takes away the time for the scenario to trigger (in intervals) for new Sheet rows.

Now I can just run the webhook first, then add row to Sheet later in the same compound action.

7 Likes

Great tutorial! I’ll have to see how I can use this for one of my apps now.

1 Like

Thanks @Robert_Petitto!

I just added Calendar capabilities to some of my apps.

I keep looking for more ways to integrate it.

2 Likes