Webhook action:how to send parameters?

And again, hello!

webhook action how to send parameters

I tried to upload to google drive using the nocodeapi.com, but I ran into such a problem webhook column does not add a prefix and a link to the base address. as I understand it, you need to enter the base address in the webhook field https://v1.nocodeapi.com/kwork32user/drive/DcRZruzGpdFndWfJ / and in add value, a command for a remote download(uploadRemoteFile?remote_url=) and a link, but logs on nocodeapi.com show that noapi.com gets only the base address, without parameters.
Where is the problem, on the alert glidehook action or on the side nocodeapi.com ?

You should just use Integromat’s webhook for this, add a HTTP module to download the file from the URL and a Google Drive module to upload the resulting file to your Drive.

1 Like

Hello ThinhDinh!
Thank you for always helping us promptly!
You can download it without integromat, if you write the entire link to the webhook at once, it uploads the file to gdrive, but I need to download different files.
As for integromat, it is very slow or very expensive.

Of course, the best way would be to have direct access to the information in the file uploaded to the glide internal storage.
I want to try this idea: we upload via no code api quickly and cheaply. We get his ID, in nocodeapi we prescribe another hook, only already gsheet and fetch information from it. The next time the user uploads the file, the name will remain the same when uploading via no code
. Will it work?

Really? It’s among the cheapest one out there if I recall right, and it works well for a lot of my use cases.

I have no idea about how nocodeAPI works, sorry.

I tried to send a direct webhook with glide to other platform but for some reason it doesn’t read the info, so with Integromat I just get GLIDE webhook connected to an HTTP Module then I send it again with the HTTP module as NEW WEBHOOK to the service that I need, a POST to the other app

PD: INTEGROMAT GIVES YOU 1000 ACTION FOR FREE PER MONTH, AND THAT SCENARIO JUST COUNTS AS 2 ACTIONS, AND FOR 10 USD YOU GET 10.000 CHEAPER THAN ZAPMAX

1 Like

Yes, it is indeed one of the cheaper ones out there…