I have an inline list with card style, I only have 4 data, data 1,2,3 I want it to be visible to all users, but for the 4th data, I want to hide it, only the admin status can see it,
is it possible, if possible how?
Here is one way:
- In the table that is the source of your list, add a Number column and number the rows from 1 to 4.
- Now add an if-then-else column:
– If row number is less than 4, then true
– If User Profile → Role is Admin, then true
- Now use that if-then-else column as a filter on your list, only showing rows where that column is checked.
thank you @Darren_Murphy , your way worked…
This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.