Users see blank screen after sign in

I’ve never had a problem with glide tables when it comes to this, perhaps you could try create a new table and set that at the user profile page and copy past the emails etc. Add a Row ID column.
Test that out and see if it works then try pinpoint the initial problem.
Is the app launched already? But in any case if people can’t access it then it wouldn’t hurt to convert to a table.
Obviously if you need that data inside the spreadsheet then the table wouldn’t be a solution.
It hasn’t happened to me very often at all in the past and inevitably it happened for the reasons i mentioned - ie - too many blank rows OR deleting and re-adding emails etc.
Hope you come right, i’m sure the Glide experts will have more insight than my contributions.
Inevitably you learn the most when things go wrong, and better now than when the app grows big.

Thanks. The app is launched, but users aren’t onboarded yet. I will try to switch all user table data to Glide database tomorrow. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

I’ve spent the whole morning today switching client database to Glide. However, this still did not help and the problem persist. I am desperate now. I am willing to pay someone directly from glide to check if there might be a problem on Glide’s side… Any ideas how to find someone who can help?

If you don’t mind giving me access to your App, I can take a look.
Send me a private message with the Team Invite link - you can get that from your Members Dashboard.

So the problem here ended up being that all tabs had visibility conditions applied that meant only Admins could see them. Therefore, non-admin users had no visible tabs, and there was nothing for the User Profiles screen to attach itself to. The solution was to add an extra tab without any visibility conditions.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.