User-specific Boolean --- any way to list all results and users?

I don’t use user-specific columns very much, but I’m starting to play with them a bit.

I have an app that needs to grab a user’s approval for each item in a list. I want to use a user-specific boolean column to get that true/false value from each user.

In each item, I want to display who has already approved the item in a simple list (their name and approval status). This sounds simple, so I think I’m just having a brain fart… but maybe I can’t actually get this info out of user-specific columns since it’s not stored in the sheet.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

2 Likes

Salut, comme tu es déjà intervenu dans un de mes coms, j’espère pouvoir t’aider à mon tour. J’ai créé une app qui référencie tous les restaurateurs. Pour qu’ils ai chacun leur fiche j’ai trouvé ma solution avec test matos chacun sa fiche avec un code caché. J’espère que cela pourra t’aidé. Nath

Thanks for the reply but I don’t think that’s what I’m looking for. I’m trying to extract the users who checked off a user-specific column and list them with their choices.

The only way to extract user specific values is to manually preview the app in the builder as each user. There is no way to access all user specific values globally in the app. You would be better off having each user submit a form so that data is written to a sheet.

3 Likes

Thanks @Jeff_Hager. That’s all I needed to know. I’ll go back to my “old school” way of gathering this info!

4 Likes

Requesting this as a feature its a must have surely

1 Like

@Golf_Guru & @kyleheney Please vote for this feature here:

1 Like