Updates limit

Why does this message appear on my screen? I am working with glide tables, I have the free plan and I only have this application in my team :frowning_face:

Can you think of anything that would have triggered those two updates?

I only have 2 actions that contain “Add rows” but they store the information in a glide table, it should not affect, right?

Are you using a Google Sheet? That’s not available on the free plan.

Ok, I think this might be the problem, I don’t use google sheet but I have one linked, I will delete it but I will have to wait 1 month for updates reset?

Unless Glide is gracious enough to reset the count for you, yes you would have to wait until the end of the monthly cycle.

Seems there are still some cracks they need to fix. Doesn’t make sense to me that they even trigger the warning message on the Free plan when there shouldn’t have been anything to allow updates to be counted in the first place. There’s no room for error on Glide’s end as it stands right now, so one misstep and you are over your limit.

3 Likes

That’s right, I still don’t understand what happened as I had been using the application for about a week now and everything was fine, yesterday afternoon I still used it and today morning I got that message when no change had been made :frowning:

1 Like

I guess an alternative is to create a new team folder and transfer your app into the new folder.

1 Like

Thank you so much, you saved me :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.