Great app!!! Keep it up!
Hi Lisa, rather new to Glide. Thanks for archiving your chat video. I’m keen to do something of the sort. Would you mind explaining how you populated the various columns you declared? It probably has something to do with setting up user accounts. If so, how did you achieve the dummy accounts? Basic question for an expert Thx for any suggestions and setup videos you may think are helpful. Have a blessed day. - EBU
The same thing appears to me too.
Yes! Working on and updated version
@Lisa testing Double Click to Like with our new compound actions
This is next-level
Compound actions are making everything better!
Would you explain how you achieved this?
It looks awesome.
Increment on the like number column + show notification, it seems.
I might be wrong but it looks like the first tap doesn’t actually increase the like. The second tap seems to be the one increasing it as well as showing the notification. I might be wrong though.
Edit: This is what I think it’s happening. The first tap is prolly setting a user specific date and time. Then there is a condition in which of the user-specific value is not empty then increment the likes.
- First Condition:
If “incr_Likes” column doesnt equal to 1
Will increment “incr_Likes” column by 1 (first tap glide just recognize the touch, incrementing only the second tap)
- Second condition:
If “incr_Likes” column equals to 2 and Time Stamp column (user-specific) is empty
Show Notification: Liked!
Increment a “Likes” column (not user-specific) by 1
and Set Columns:
- "is favorite?" to “incr_Likes” (the number 1 will makes it be true)
- "Time Stamp" to current date/time
I studied better this situation, and updated the action above.
Before I was using the increment till 2, but the first tap glide just recognizes the touch, incrementing only the second tap
The older action, incrementing till 2, glide was recognizing 3 taps as @SantiagoPerez said too.
Test the double click: https://harmonious-trick-7630.glideapp.io/
Good job @Lucas_Pires!
@Lucas_Pires Excellent work
That happens because in your previous life you created a glidegram account
Updated template pending!
With all of the new features Glide team has released, Glidegram was due for an update. Main updates below:
- Removed Google formulas - aside from array column for row owner security
- Follow and unfollow users - finally! (also has a “Follow Back” indication if a user follows the logged-in user
- Create chats with new custom actions feature - no need for forms
- New explore tab with a custom search bar
- Change and update usernames without duplicating usernames
- Unread messages indicator - a new message appears that the user has not read, a green dot will appear in the chat listing
If there are any other features you’d like to see, just reply!
Hi @Lisa how did you created the images to showcase App?