[UPDATED] Buffalo Burger šŸ”

I donā€™t know, I want to edit the menu for my restaurant but it doesnā€™t work

I donā€™t see how to copy your app

My app isnā€™t allowed to copy lol

oh :frowning:

Hey all, take a look.

6 Likes

How exactly do you clear the cart when the order is placed? And for every user how do you define that items are from different order numbers

@Manan_Mehta To clear the cart I use a Relation of my order ID to my orders ID of my Confirmed Orders sheet. So, in the cart, the inline visibility is when the Relation is empty.

But, for that, I have to recreate my Order ID by Jeff tip

1 Like

[quote=ā€œHow to create an app for taking Sales Orders, post:12, topic:7048ā€]
When you confirm an order, it will write a record to the confirmed orders Hi Lucas,

How are you ?

I am wondering how exactly ā€œdo you (the business) confirm an orderā€ to trigger the next purchase from the same business to increment by 1? Any tips?

Best,
Fabrice

Congratulation @Lucas_Pires is very good app. I try to test it but I can`t see the order when I made it. The application still works?

Iā€™m try to make an app like this with product and order could you help me? Do you know also how to create a shopping cart to give the option to check the order before send it. I donā€™t want to use payment with stripe and the component buy donā€™t give the opcion to modify and use form button

Thank so much and congrats again!

hi, iā€™m trying to create an app like this one only i canā€™t create the registration form and the cart with the orders

1 Like

Fantastic work! I am so inspired by my colleagues here.

1 Like

Awesome app! Iā€™m developing a pickup app similar to this and will use this for inspiration. Adding product items is the trickiest part for me.

Great job!

1 Like

Hi Lucas. Iā€™m doing something similar for a client. With your Order ID ā€¦what happens when a user starts the order at 8:58 and ends the order at 9:09? Since thereā€™re two ā€œhoursā€ does your app see it as two orders?

1 Like

Well done @Lucas_Pires itā€™s just great.

There is just one issue: I ordered my burger a long time ago, but itā€™s still not at home :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Robert!

Glad to know that :fire:

Well, Iā€™m not using formulas in gsheets, I set up everything in data with this tip below from our master @Jeff_Hager

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: Iā€™ve rented a drone to deliver you asap
Thanks for choosing us! Lol

2 Likes

I can help you with this.

hi there, thats a great app
where is order page and how do u show order summary of multiple items ordered? as i am unable to understand the lang.

1 Like

may i have a copy of this app? please i need this, or can you teach me how to create a page using password, thanks for sharing

Iā€™ve tried to follow it but Iā€™m still confused where to put it and what components to use. Iā€™m new to this, can you help me with screenshots and how to make them. I really appreciate it