Unable to Delete Data from Glide, though not Showing in Sheet

I have the same issue. I have data in the Glide data editor that is not in my google sheet. I’ve tried deleting the data but I can’t delete all the data. This puts some blank rows on the App. How do you delete a row from the Glide Data editor? Again the row/data never appears in the actual Google sheet. I’ve given the data a past date and am using a filter to “hide” the errors.

@Al_Welk That is either an array column or a relation — many columns in Glide are computed and not stored in your sheet.

https://docs.glideapps.com/all/reference/data-editor/computed-columns/array-column

David, Thank you for the quick response. But how to I delete the data in the array. The data is no longer in my Google sheet. Yet it’s still in the Glide data editor and appears in the app. I can delete the data in the other cells in that row, but not the array column cell data.

Are you sure you don’t have a row at the bottom of your Google sheet?

Wow! It was after 900+ blank rows!!! Thanks. I looked before but not down 900 rows. I never had more that 35 rows of data. I only looked down about 150.
You folks are great!

1 Like

If you are using arrayformulas, that can push new rows to the bottom of the sheet. Because of that, it’s best to delete all empty rows.

1 Like