TheClass.App

@Mark I can’t access the app anymore. It’s in an org with public access.

Nicely done!
How do the people offering classes enter their info,… and see which are booked?
Do you have that in the same app or a separate one?

That’s version 2 (on the works right now)
They don’t enter their info by themselves. The owner of the company/app does it for them.

We’ll do the booking stuff outside of Glide with integromat, email, zoom’s API, and SMS.

2 Likes

Thanks, congrats on the app, looks great!

@eltintero a suggestion. You could consider to use the Faces Crop Behavior in order to get the face (a better chance of getting the face) of the people rather than the center of the image. Saw one image where only the breasts were in the image (with ratio 3:1).

Notice that unsplash images doesn’t seem to respond to Faces Crop Behavior as Jeff pointed out here:

1 Like

That’s how I have it, but it doesn’t work for a couple of (very fit) gals.
I wasn’t aware of didn’t work either for unsplash.com photos…

Jesus A. Vargas Espinosa-Mireles

m. +52.555.505.1571
o. +52.998.478.0706
w. lowcode.agency
a. Blvd Kukulcan Km 9.5, ZH, Cancun, 77500

@eltintero I was just able to log into the app. Can you still not log in?

Also, do you still see the “None”? Do you remember exactly how the app got into that org? Did you make it in the org to begin with, or did you transfer it? Was the app already published when you transferred it? Do you know what it’s sign-in method was when you transferred it?

@Mark thanks, @david helped me yesterday with this issue and we resolved it.

Looked like the customer moved the published app to the org, but didn’t made it public. That’s why it wasn’t accessible.

As per David’s instructions, we ended up (1) copying the app within the org, (2) making it public, (3) deleting the old app and (4) upgrading the copy to pro.

Thank you

Well done @eltintero! Pretty and clean design.

1 Like

Very Nice!

Really nice work guys. i’m working no something similar within the education space so keen to follow the developments.