Teacher Conference App

If you’re watching this forum, I’m sure you can tell that I’m working on building app showcases right now! Thanks for letting me hit the forum once again with another Google Slides link showing off another recent app.

This one is an app I built for a local teacher conference. The app is designed for specialized functions for three key audiences: presenters, attendees, and administrators. Visibility functions gives each of those audiences access to the tools they need.

Here’s the slideshow of the app. This team used an earlier version of this app last year. This version will be used for their conference in August - so there is a bit of dummy data in there for now.

5 Likes

In this screen, does it mean there’s a chance somebody would download an old version of the CSV using the right-sided button?

I would just have the left button, and add an open link action at the end of the chain.

1 Like

I’ve actually done it the way you have described on other apps. I forget why I did the two button thing on this one. Didn’t even notice when I was taking screenshots. I’ll probably change it now if the client wants it that way.

In another app, I’ve also used actions to tag the date to a field so you always know when the last export was. Saves on updates!

1 Like

nice app! Do the sessions/presentations run on the app itself?

Great question! The conference itself is in-person. However, presenters are able to click a button to add a link to resources like slide shows or a cloud folder of documents. The same function could be used to add Zoom or other video conferencing links if it was remote.

2 Likes

ok, got it. thanks!

1 Like

@AJRDesigns.co - You’re on a roll with these projects! :raised_hands:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.