Submitted Form Data not visible

I just had an odd situation reported from one of my app users, and hoping somebody may be able help explain what happened.

In my app, users submit some data via a form, and then the submitted data is presented on the home screen in a card component, where they have an opportunity to review/edit the data. It’s been working fine for several days, but I just had a user complain that after submitting the form, they saw nothing.

I checked in the data editor, and the data was there, BUT, the rows in question appeared in a brighter shade of white - see below:

Notice how the last few rows are a brighter shade. These are the rows that contain the data that wasn’t visible in the app. I don’t know if the shading is significant or not, but I’ve never seen this before. I am aware that the user was running the app in a mobile browser, so not sure if that might have anything to do with it.

In this case, I’ve deleted the offending rows and have asked the user to try again.

Can anyone explain what might have happened here?

Brighter rows are those rows which are owned by the signed in user. However, I am not sure why it is not working. Probably some experts can help you out.

Probably you might check “User-specific” column if you have implemented it correctly.

Thanks…

When I took that screen shot I was previewing as the affected user, so that explains the row highlighting (and eliminates that as any cause)

Okay, please ignore me - I figured it out.
It was down to a role-based visibility setting I had added whilst testing, and forgot to remove - duh!