Add button remains dim

Hi all,

I am having a time with my Add data button. It was working before then I made a duplicate of the app along with the sheets but now it is not working.

I have added a video so you can see what I am talking about. It maybe something completely easy to fix, but because I am new to this, it has me stumped.

If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I assume there are no hidden fields in that screen based on a visibility condition, is that correct?

No there was no hidden field based on a visibility condition; but I did just find a component that was on my list of components on the left side, yet it did not show up on the form. I don’t understand that. I only found it because I was going to remove each component and rebuild the form and as I was going down the list I saw it and when I clicked it I just saw a blue line telling me something was there but it was not allowing me to click into it.
Since I deleted it everything is working properly now, but dang it did stump for a while… :rage:
Thanks for your assistance ThinhDinh it is appreciated.

1 Like

Let us know if you have any further questions. Have a good time building your app!

1 Like