i see different things in the builder compared to the actual app. For example, in the builder I see the “Nombre de la tienda” label whereas in the app it doesn’t show up.
- Check visibility settings
- Check that you are viewing the App as the same user in both cases
- Check your publishing control
I check everything and nothing. All settings are corrects
Perhaps if you add some screen shots of the component that doesn’t appear in the App, and show how it is configured, we might be able to see something that you are missing.
I did a loom so you can see the settings and that I’m using the same user