Shoutout to ThinhDinh

I wanted to congratulate @ThinhDinh for his anniversary here! There’s a little cake next to his name, which means he’s been a part of our community for a year. My cake day was just a few days ago and @Mark’s is coming this week, so @ThinhDinh is an ‘OG’ — original Glider!

@ThinhDinh thank you for being such a special member of our community. You’ve helped so many of us, and people have mentioned you to me on more than one occasion, stating that you’re so knowledgeable, fast, and most importantly, kind.

Happy Glideversary, @ThinhDinh!

38 Likes

Congratulation @ThinhDinh!

you are almost my family, I read you more than I see my brother and it isn’t a joke :wink:

Pórtate bien, un abrazo!

6 Likes

It’s my pleasure to be here David. My turn to give a shoutout to @Jeff_Hager as well, such a great guy, always have time to jump in to help people with excellent explanations, I learned a lot from him every day. It’s his cake day as well.

We were on the Spectrum forum before moving here, hopefully guys who were here at the beginning are still here.

Much appreciated for all the members of Glide team, it means so much to me and I’m now living a better life with a career built from it. Still early days, but I believe I will be here for many, many more years.

19 Likes

Maybe when you start noticing my posts are less frequently it’s when I have a girlfriend!

Thank you brother, all the best to you as well :heart:

6 Likes

Oh no @Jeff_Hager — I did not forget you! :wink:

@Jeff_Hager thank you as well!

Also, why are you both not Experts?

5 Likes

Haha probably because I have only really been active here in the past 4 months.

I quit my last job due to the pandemic and that brought me back here.

2 Likes

I have told it before: look for a girlfriend soon or at least a pet, enjoy your free time, I will miss you in the forum a while but I will happy for you.

Saludos

4 Likes

I really want a pet and probably will get one in the coming years. So the important question is should it be a dog, a cat or a guinea pig (I really love how cute they are).

1 Like

:poodle::service_dog::dog2::dog:

3 Likes

Thanks David for recognizing @ThinhDinh and @Jeff_Hager. These guys have helped us so much and on so many occasions!

‘Happy Glideversary’ Thinh & Mark😀

6 Likes

Clearly you are not a cat person :grinning:

2 Likes

I read this as “Shortcut to @ThinhDinh :lock: Insiders.” My brain wanted to conjure it up.
Would echo the sentiment regarding kindness. And cat, of course.

3 Likes

Congratulations and thank you @Jeff_Hager, @ThinhDinh, and everybody else here for playing key parts in building this amazing community! You’re bringing joy to my heart, and to many others I’m sure.

7 Likes

I still have my day job writing code. No plans to give that up anytime soon.

I also want to shoutout to @George_B. Him and I answered a lot of questions in the beginning. He may not be too active in the forum, but I know he’s still there doing work behind the scenes.

Also great work to the countless others that have contributed, and especially the Glide team for a great product!

4 Likes

Thank u for your help, kings
@ThinhDinh @Jeff_Hager

2 Likes

Special thanks to @ThinhDinh and @Jeff_Hager :pray::pray:.
Always ready to answer questions - also those which has been asked before but where we don’t have the overview.

Also many thanks to the rest of the people in the community which take time to understand and answer all the different questions that is put in.

The community is a big asset for glide

2 Likes

Through this community, I found a dear friend in @ThinhDinh
Thank you for being what you are brother.
Also a special mention to @Jeff_Hager and all the countless others who have been kind and helpful all the time.

2 Likes

Thanks (or because of ?) @ThinhDinh and @Jeff_Hager I have quit reading books, newspaper, slack, almost don’t eat & sleep any more… Just a joke to say thank you: you’ve been the key for me to keep ‘digging & workarounding’ on Glide.

3 Likes

Office Dog - knows more about Glide than possibly any other poodle alive today

IMG_4117

6 Likes