Meet our Community Members of the Month (May 2022)!

Hey everyone!

We are truly grateful for all the wonderful efforts of our community members. Over the coming weeks will be working on a leaderboard to celebrate and give recognition to the efforts of members for their engagement, encouragement and support, helping to empower others to Unleash Their Glide Genius! :rocket:

To get the ball rolling, we’d like to announce Glide’s top community members from May 2022. We’ve been tracking their activity and wanted to give a big shout out.

Drum roll :drum: … Congratulations to

:heart: @ThinhDinh — for being our most helpful member
:zap: @Robert_Petitto — for being our most engaged member
:raised_hands: @nathanaelb — for being our most encouraging member

Please join us and give some big glide love to these folks!

We appreciate you.

Your wonderful contributions never go unnoticed. Please keep up all your amazing endeavours. From all of the Glide team, thank you for all you do!

30 Likes

Bravo! Thanks for all the help!

3 Likes

Very well deserved.
Congratulations everyone!

4 Likes

@ThinhDinh is surely one of the most helpful members in this forum. WTG @nathanaelb! Sending you encouragement right back!

5 Likes

Well-chosen! Congratulations guys!

4 Likes

It’s a trap!!

@ThinhDinh is single, no children, no girlfriend, lives with his mother, his mother cooks him meals, etc, etc… he is our idol!! :rofl:

Thinh is a crack :trophy:

2 Likes

Way to go, all three of you! The Glide community is amazing but it just wouldn’t be the same without exceptional participation and guidance from you guys. Thanks for all the help you guys provide us!

3 Likes

It will be that way for decades more :joy:

4 Likes

Congratulations to you guys!! Totally well deserved! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations! @ThinhDinh , @Robert_Petitto & @nathanaelb . I have learned so much from @ThinhDinh and @Robert_Petitto .

6 Likes

And a shout out to @Jeff_Hager & @Darren_Murphy for everything they do for this community!

8 Likes

Couldn’t have picked a better 3! Thanks guys for all you do!

4 Likes

Jeff is my hero.

4 Likes

Well picked! Congrats all! :tada:

3 Likes

Thanks to Thinh and Bob and so many others in the forum with whom we all get to learn and improve every day. :bouquet:

4 Likes

There’s a lot of rock stars in this community!

6 Likes

Glide wouldn’t be where it is at without @ThinhDinh

3 Likes

Jeff and Darren were on my short list when I suggested this on Twitter.

… Next month :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Don’t sell yourself short - that short list has one more name on it…cough cough…Darren…cough

3 Likes