Shoutout to ThinhDinh

Ahhhhh so cute :heart_eyes:

Congrats to @ThinhDinh and @Jeff_Hager you guys are awesome! Always taking time of your already busy day to help out when needed.

I look forward to learning from you much more.

@ThinhDinh the best pet is definitely a dog.

Thank you guys for what you do in the community. All the of the apps I have built it’s been thanks to @ThinhDinh @Jeff_Hager @Robert_Petitto and @gvalero. Y’all are a huge important part in this forum.

4 Likes

Yay! Happy anniversary @ThinhDinh! Your presence here on the forums has been crucial and so incredibly appreciated. Thank you for always taking the time out of your day to help me with a bizarre sheets formula!

Oh and dogs > cats

Can’t do this with a cat:

6 Likes

Congratulations !!!

1 Like

Is this dog even real? Soooo cute! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :relaxed:

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. @ThinhDinh and @Jeff_Hager are both patient and selfless and I am always amazed and inspired by how much they do here. I’ve said it before, I would have given up on day one but they always help me push through! This whole community is something very special and rare. :raised_hands:t3:

6 Likes

That’s not just a “dog” … that’s Rita the Yorkie-Poodle …

2 Likes

Congrats @ThinhDinh on the Glide-aversary! This community as a whole is fantastic and it’s in large part because of the super active and helpful members.

2 Likes

Now, I can’t miss the opportunity to post a photo of my dog, George. :relaxed:

8 Likes

This community it’s amazing thanks to people like @ThinhDinh @Jeff_Hager @kyleheney @Robert_Petitto … etc etc etc always ready to help and share their knowledge.

This community also give us the incredible chance to share our experience with Glide Team in a very personal manner. I’m afraid this close companion will not be possible when Glide rise and will be thousands or maybe millions or Gliders around the world. We all will miss nowadays.

Congratulations to @ThinhDinh for the anniversary and the rest of them for their contributions.

dogs & cats can love each other

7 Likes

George and Rita would make beautiful babies :rofl:

2 Likes

:joy: :relaxed: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My 8 year old son keeps telling me he feels sorry for George because he’s never going to grow up and have a wife and children of his own. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

6 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes
  • +1000!
    @ThinhDinh is the real MVP around here!
    Congrats my friend!
2 Likes

Happy Anniversary @ThinhDinh and @Jeff_Hager ! Your replies to the queries have been very helpful. Thank you :pray:t4:

3 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations ThinhDinh

1 Like

Congratulation

1 Like

@ThinhDinh you also have my recognition, too, from your courtesy in helping for so many topics during my early days here. Without you my app-making process could be much more a misery. Thank you! :wink:

3 Likes