¡Send the invite for the app and how to create or associate a row for that user without creating it manually?

Hello Community,
¡Send the invite for the app and how to create or associate a row for that user without creating it manually? Thank you!
One row on “Hoja 1” equals a one user.
User one> This one is associated with the first row in “Hoja 1”, User 2> this one should be related to a new row on “Hoja 1” and should create or stamp the email address in the first column.

Hoja 1

If you want to use the Hoja 1 table as your user table then you configure user profiles to use that table instead. Once you have the user profiles configured correctly, then a new row will be automatically created for a user when the sign in for the first time.

2 Likes

Hello @Jeff_Hager, thank you for your reply. I followed the instructions, but it is not working. I do not know if I am missing something here. I will share with you the screens:

Looks like you didn’t change it to use your Hoja 1 table. You are still using the User table.

3 Likes

@Jeff_Hager wow, it is working, thank you so much! I appreciate your help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.