🆕 Send Email action now available for all Private Pro apps

Please try it out and share your feedback.

For now, all emails are sent from noreply@appuser.io but you can customize the Reply To field.

19 Likes

Couldn’t resist - been testing (well playing around) with some new image features on an app I have built

10 Likes

Is that banner bear?

Excited for this! I tested a few times but didn’t receive anything.

1 Like

@Lisa Is your app private? Could you share a support link and tell me where in the app the Send Email action is?

Send Email doesn’t work on legacy Pro apps. You have to upgrade to the new pricing.

If the action doesn’t work for you, please check your quota. If it says “0” then you’re not on the right plan:

4 Likes

is it only PRIVATE PRO APP can using “Send Email” function ?

Correct.

if only open for Private Pro App… then i still need to subscribes Zapier…

what will the monthly limit be?

Has anyone been able to send bulk emails via compound action yet…as in if emails true>spam them all?

Actually something just hit me…I don’t need emails at all…I can send hundreds of emails in one action in app!

1 Like

Right. Webhook action sends comma separated field of email addresses from a join text column to integromat-> mail bcc field

4 Likes

lol…you read my mind!

I tried with gmail before but was letting me send only 98 for some reason.

is there a limit on the # of email addresses that can be included?

I know Gmail limits it to 2000. Other email platforms probably have their own limits.

4 Likes

This is awesome! Just curious if this will support images/more advanced email formatting options in the future?

Also, not sure if this is a known error, but setting “Body” to an image field hides the button.