๐Ÿ†• Send Email action now available for all Private Pro apps

Please try it out and share your feedback.

For now, all emails are sent from noreply@appuser.io but you can customize the Reply To field.

18 Likes

Couldnโ€™t resist - been testing (well playing around) with some new image features on an app I have built

9 Likes

Is that banner bear?

Excited for this! I tested a few times but didnโ€™t receive anything.

1 Like

@Lisa Is your app private? Could you share a support link and tell me where in the app the Send Email action is?

Send Email doesnโ€™t work on legacy Pro apps. You have to upgrade to the new pricing.

If the action doesnโ€™t work for you, please check your quota. If it says โ€œ0โ€ then youโ€™re not on the right plan:

4 Likes

is it only PRIVATE PRO APP can using โ€œSend Emailโ€ function ?

Correct.

if only open for Private Pro Appโ€ฆ then i still need to subscribes Zapierโ€ฆ

what will the monthly limit be?

Has anyone been able to send bulk emails via compound action yetโ€ฆas in if emails true>spam them all?

Actually something just hit meโ€ฆI donโ€™t need emails at allโ€ฆI can send hundreds of emails in one action in app!

1 Like

Right. Webhook action sends comma separated field of email addresses from a join text column to integromat-> mail bcc field

3 Likes

lolโ€ฆyou read my mind!

I tried with gmail before but was letting me send only 98 for some reason.

is there a limit on the # of email addresses that can be included?

I know Gmail limits it to 2000. Other email platforms probably have their own limits.

3 Likes

This is awesome! Just curious if this will support images/more advanced email formatting options in the future?

Also, not sure if this is a known error, but setting โ€œBodyโ€ to an image field hides the button.