Send by mail Inline List

Hello,

I am setting up the sending of an email, with the zapier function, everything works very well, the problem is that in the body of the email I want to incorporate an Inline List and it does not allow it. Try to add a relationship but it also does not allow adding a relationship column to the email Body. Any suggestions, thanks in advance

[image]

3 Likes

Hello @Nicolas_Dominguez
I will have to solve a problem like this in the near future, and I’m thinking how to do it.
For now I’m thinking about the possibility of creating an html table and passing the entire table code through a field …
I’ll let you know if I’ll be successful.

When you say an Inline List, you mean a list of items related to the email, is that correct?

Thanks for your answer, when I say list, it is a list that is displayed in the app, for example a check article list.

[image]

Thanks !

I have not found the solution yet

[image]

You would have to use a template/joined list to combine all info into a cell to be able to send it by mail, I suppose.

1 Like

I suppose too. Building an html table with this technique is perfectly possibile. At that point you can send the field containing that table trough zapier.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll try

1 Like