Send a batch of emails based on certain criteria

Yes. Assuming that you’ll be sending a Webhook, you can pass a link to the current screen as one of your webhook parameters:

Hi @Darren_Murphy I finally got this to work!!! Thanks a mil for all your help
However I’ve hit a hurdle…

Here is the journey:

• User uploads an image
  • It then sends an email to all users following that location that the image is uploaded, with a Link to that screen

The challenge is using the “Link to current screen” functionality. That doesn’t work, as it’s on the upload form which isn’t the actual view of where the image will be seen. eg. Here is a link

How would I send a link of where the image will be?

I’ve made a hack where you can goto that screen and click notify users, which isn’t ideal :man_shrugging:t2:

Another quick question, to make this hack experience better, how do I make an action to goto the created view straight after upload?

Are you still using the Custom Form that I helped you with?
My first thought is that you should be able set a User Specific column with the correct link as the form is opened, and then pass that through the webhook. But it depends on where your starting point is in relation to the desired destination screen.

hmm, I just looked at that link that you gave - that’s the link that you’d want included, yeah?
That looks to be the details screen of the uploaded image. That could be a bit tricky, because the details view for the image doesn’t exist until the row is added. So it’s a bit of a chicken and egg situation. I’ll need to think about that for a bit, and maybe experiment with a few ideas.

@Gary_Willmott - just a side note. Your site is looking quite good :+1:
On the screen where you display your images, I’d suggest placing the image inside a full size single column container, and set the background style to “Card”. I think this would provide a nice subtle frame for the image.

1 Like

Hey @Darren_Murphy

Yeh still using the form you created, I obv made a few tweaks
It’s a crazy chick and egg scenario, I can’t for the life of me think how todo it?

If there was an action to go straight to the detailed view after submitting, I could make it they need to “approve it” which would automatically send the request

Thanks Darren, I love your suggestion on the image inside a single column containt, I implemented it and it’s looking great!