"See All" on inline list is appearing for no reason and unresponsive

Tried it, it didn’t work :frowning:
Filtered the list by rows with row id but ‘see all’ is still there

same problem still there :upside_down_face:

↓ How about this?

<pre> <span> <style>
div [id * ='screenScrollView']> div>: nth-of-type (1) [data-test = "see-all"]
{ display: none; }

The numbers in nth-of-type (1) are the numbers in the component placement order. (Position from above to be placed on the left side of the glide builder)
Please specify the arrangement order of the in-line list that you do not want to display “see-all” with numbers.

Good luck to you with this code …

Should be fixed in tomorrow’s release.

8 Likes

good news! :clap::clap::clap:

I don’t know if it’s just me but when I create a new inline list “See all” it doesn’t disappear with the number filter

Can you include a screen shot here?

It’s funny bro because I applied x filter and it disappeared but if I remove it, it appears again :sweat_smile:

So what appears/disappears here? Do you mean the “See all” button?

yes
it’s supposed to disappear with showing some items but it doesn’t only work with appfilter

It does not affect me at all to place x filter at least there so I’ll leave it like that

As long as your number of items, after any filters, still larger than the number of items you want to show on the screen, the “See all” button will still be visible.

1 Like

yes i now but If it appeared to me with a single item hahaha but now remove the filter and it seems to be normal I do not know maybe :ghost: of deleted columns

Closing due to inactivity. This topic will be deleted in a few weeks if there are no more comments.