Searching a Choice Component hides options in other Choice Components in same form

I was able to duplicate @ray_d’s same issue in staging (assuming the production version is the same). Doesn’t seem to be a problem in the editor, but is a problem with published app. I only tried this on my desktop chrome browser. Doesn’t seem to matter if you are inside of a form or not, but on the published version, if you have a choice component with the search bar showing and you type in a search, then that search takes affect on all other choice components. Opening another choice component that doesn’t have enough rows to show the search will still have the search applied from the previous choice component. I think the main difference between the glide editor and a published app is that the search bar retains it’s value on a published app. For example, open a choice component that shows the search, type in any value, then close it and reopen it. In the Glide editor, the search box clears itself out. On a published app, that search bar will still be filled from the previous value you typed. @Mark