Screen issues

Screen sticking on phone plus some strange behavior in GDE. See video please.

What you are seeing in the GDE could just be a scaling issue with the emulator. Try adjusting your browser zoom.

1 Like

Hi Jeff! I haven’t touched ny zoom. It is at 100%.

I realize that, but it may be scaling the emulator down to fit on the screen. I usually run my browser at 75% zoom to give me more screen real estate and I never had that issue, which I think has been around forever.

1 Like

I’m going off-line now but I will try tomorrow! Thank you!

1 Like

Jeff, you are right, this does not happen when reducing the zoom. Nevertheless, I cannot work at 75% and more importantly, I believe things should work as intended. The data editor should work and display properly at 100%- our eyes are in front of this editor sometimes 12-17 hours a day and I don’t want to strain them further because I have to work at reduced zoom. Glide team please acknowledge this bug and please fix. It’s very distracting when developing with screen components pulling a disappearing act. It’s happening on more than one tab in my app. Thank you!

1 Like

Just some supporting information. They are aware. I’m sure they would like it to work as intended as well and they are probably constrained by third party tools as well.

2 Likes

Thanks for pulling this up Jeff! These threads are many months old - I have not experienced this until now so perhaps it’s something that was fixed and has relapsed. These lists where it happens have been just as they are now for several weeks and I had no problem…

1 Like

Hello,

I have posted a similar situation.

Bug when using grouping in a horizontal Inline List?.

Now, I figured out It could be a GDE scalling issue with the emulador. But I tried too many adjustments, with no success.

1 Like

I’ve had this before as well

1 Like