Scratching My Head Again - Image not showing on Internal Page when Clicked from Main Screen

Gidday,

Hope all are well and happy and either having a good start to their morning or evening.

Yep, Me again - scratching my head re this one, so I thought a wee video might be a good way to go.

Image not Showing on Internal Page when Clicked from Main Screen

Any ideas, suggestions and feedback very greatly appreciated.

PS: Same app template used for both the main app and the testing app.

Many thanks in advance

Desley you are looking in the wrong place. The settings area on the far right is for Global App settings.
To configure what you see or don’t see on individual screens you need to be in the Layout view…

Once you are in the Layout view, you will see a list of components in the left hand panel. Each component has its own configuration settings, which will appear in the right hand panel as you select a component on the left.

I hate to keep harping on about this, but it is painfully apparent from your questions that you don’t yet have a good grasp of some of the most basic fundamental concepts. And until you get that you will continue to struggle.

So please, do yourself a favour and work your way through Jack’s Introduction to Glide course. As a minimum, please watch the videos for:

But I recommend watching the whole series. There is only 33 minutes of video in the whole series, but that 33 minutes will save you many many hours of head scratching. I can almost guarantee you that.

1 Like

Gidday Darren,

Many, many thanks - very greatly appreciated. Yea, the issue is mainly I keep forgetting some aspects. I knew I had solved this issue before but when I went back to previous apps I couldn’t find the information.

I then went to Glide documentation and again nothing showed up in the search as it is not listed for any major keyword selection. I also checked out Glide Community prior to adding this topic to this forum.

I’ll rego over the videos you have recommended. Basically I forgot that the title section listed under breadcrumbs needs to have image selected.

I realise it must feel like I’m driving you and others absolutely nuts with all my questions and for that I do apologise.

You’re definitely a champion of the first order and please note: I do greatly appreciate all your support and help.

I’ve now developed my own wee video on what to do if this happens again. (I may be wrong here but I think image for the title when creating a new app is a default setting, however if the settings have a major dummy spit like what happened to me yesterday one has to reset set this.)

Once again, many thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.