Reset Multiple Rows At Once

Me too… :confused:

I see my answer is not there at all. but yes i would really like some help. what do you need from me to help?

Hello @Sabiene and @victorpr here’s a simple explanation of how it can be achieved.

Also here’s the app link if you want to play around: https://manans-project-f3zc.glide.page
Feel free to hit me up if you need any further clarifiaction.

6 Likes

OMG I think I got it working! Thanks to your video I built everything up again step by step and I am now satisfied with how it works. Thank you for the effort you took to make this. (Unfortunately I couldn’t look into your app it needed an email.)

1 Like

Hi @Jeff_Hager , I tried to reproduce your app in my usecase with copying the way you did your app in mine, but i have a problem with the Clear all or tap to start button : when i want to set column values of “this item” ‘Parent ID’ to Unique Identifier, the button disappear. I read that it means there is a problem in the logic, but i can’t see why. Can you help me please ?

It seems that it works when I set Parent ID as a user-specific value and when i use a google sheet table instead of Glide table ^^’ but why the Glide table doesn’t work ?

It works with Glide tables, and yes you should use User Specific columns for both the ParentID and ParentIDSet columns.

My best guess is that the screen is not attached to any row, so there may not be a column for the Set Column action to fill.

1 Like