Removing white border in top of the screen

How can I remove the white border in the top of the screen? The white boarder is located in the top, at the time and the iPhone battery. With an iPhone 10 and higher, it looks a little weird. It is not as visible in the picture, but I hope you understand.

take a screenshot of the real view… you might wanna uncheck the match browser settings…

I’m not sure at what you mean. Do you understand what my problem is? Or do I have to take a real view screenshot? However, I don’t know how to do that

in your screenshot, there is nothing to see… take a screenshot from the live App…
like that… so we know what is the real issue…

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 1.51.16 AM

The issue is only visible when you launch it on the mobile. If you click on the image, you can see a white border in the top. It looks good in the image, but an iPhone has the black box in the top of the screen. To be more technical, it is the safe area that is the problem. Normally in another coding program, you would simply type something like “Ignore safe Area”. But how do I do this in glide?

I think you need to spend more time with the Glide editor… you probably are very used to another platform… just care what is on the real live App… Glide Editor is so advanced… that it can’t follow all scenarios

This has been brought up in the past. I don’t know if there was ever a resolution, and I don’t use Apple devices, so I can’t check.

My only advice would be to to check your theme settings. Try light mode, dark mode, and try with and without the “match device theme” option selected.

Also try uninstalling your app, clearing the browser cache, and then reinstall the app. I’m guessing it has something to do with mixing light and dark themes at some point.

1 Like