Re-Post - Help with Tournament App

Hi Guys,

Overview:
I am working on building a app for online game tournaments. This app is a gamified app, which can create new tournaments (Admin dashboard) and users can register to these tournaments. The app also has a in-game currency feature, which can be used as tournament entry fee.

The issue:
I have built the app this far, and now stuck on how to seed the tournaments. I want to be able to take the list of users registered for each tournament and pair them up for a single elimination format.
Signed in users, should be able to see their next opponent and should have the option to report scores, scores will then be used to move the winner to the next round.

Note: All registered users from all tournaments, get put into a single sheet. With Robs help i was able to assign seed number to all new players registering for different tournaments. Issues now is how to match players up with each other, a way for players to submit their own results, and then moving them along the bracket to next round.

Any help would be appreciated, I have been at this issue for over 2 weeks now. I did get some really good help from Robert, but i seem to have hit another road block :frowning: