My Tournament App

Hello everyone,
I finally finished this app which allows to manage a tournament of 16 teams with round robin and playoff.
https://tournament-16teams.glideapp.io/
I am interested in your opinions and your comments both on the English translations and on the design of the app.
Thanks in advance :wink:
Alexis

2 Likes

Hi Alexis, your app is really, really nice. I find the use case really clear, and both the user interface and experience are frictionless.

Minuscule feedback that would take you no time to implement if you want to:

1. Have you considered having the home screen not being the settings screen? Itā€™s a little unusual for the settings tab to be on the very left, even though I understand that a first-time user would probably need to start in settings.
  2. A detail, but the tab labels are in French whereas the rest of your app in English.
  3. For the tab labels in French, would you consider ā€œParamĆØtresā€ or ā€œConfigurationā€ instead of ā€œSettingsā€?

I filled out the app with matches, saw the results and rankings, tried the ā€œsend via emailā€ feature, itā€™s really well done :tada:

1 Like

Thank you very much for this feedback.
I modified the Tab titles that I had forgotten to translate and I put the configuration tab at the end with a reference to it on the first page if no configuration element was entered.

Very nice app.

When I tried an hour ago I was able to get to a screen with some buttons, they were light blue with white text. Just wanted to say there were difficult to read on an iPhone. Maybe choose a different option for the button format (solid, grey or border only).

1 Like

I chose dark blue ā€¦ Is it better ?

Apologies, I cannot seem to get back to the screen with the large buttons. But I assume it is betterā€¦

1 Like

You can get back to this screen when you click on a match :wink: