🥎 Manage your sports team with Our Team

:wave: Hey all!

Just wrapped up my newest app: Our Team

Features:

• Homepage that includes team logo, season record and roster
  • Roster in list or cards view
  • Manage current season and auto-archive previous seasons
  • View schedule that includes location, link to map/driving directions, and game score/outcome
  • Photo Gallery per season
  • Chat for app users
  • Admin features that allow moderation of gallery, editing of team info, and addition of scheduled games.

ourteam.glideapp.io

11 Likes

Excellent as always, Robert. As a sports news reporter, I hope to see more sports app on here.

2 Likes

@Robert_Petitto: This is nothing short of brilliant!

Good luck with sales, $15 is a complete snip.

Had to look this up to make sure it wasn’t an insult :rofl:

Much appreciated!

2 Likes

Totally stealing your progress bar as a seperator idea.

1 Like

You saw that huh? :wink:

1 Like

You can also set it so that it fills with the theme color.

1 Like

Hehe, yes I did. I have a page with multiple sections and I was contemplating using an image to visually separate the sections. The built in separator can sometimes blend in to much. I wanted something bolder. Plus with the progress bar, I now have 2 color options. 0% for gray, or 100% for theme color.

1 Like

Love it! Will be even better if Glide does the progress bar enhancements I requested (choose color, square edge option, etc)

3 Likes

Wow all over that too. I’ve been doubling and tripling separators to get similar effects, but this is way cleaner. Great idea.

2 Likes

Nicely Done RP!!

1 Like

Beautiful app!

Much appreciated, Tim!

Great job Robert! Good luck with the sales :wink:

Ha…thanks…might be trickier now that @osxzxso is releasing something free :upside_down_face:. We’ll see!

Processing: IMG_20220616_144651.jpg…What do I need to do for this to work properly?

Hi,
what do you want to do? (share a link to this screen I presume?)
what does not work?

This action only works on a mobile device.

1 Like

It’s working . thank you

If the user comes back completely from that page using the select bar or condition using a user specific column and reopens that page it will not return to normal. Shows in previously used condition. What I need to do is clear the value in the user specified column and return to normal.