Private Pro sign ups

I upgraded my account to Private Pro and now my current students/users must enter a pin code each time they log in which is a hassle to retrieve the pin from their gmail account each time they log in. As well, I don’t see the option for new students to sign up and make their account. I have tried the settings but don’t see how to make it work as I wish. Is such that a Private Pro account only allows for new users to be added manually by the Admin?

That is why it’s labeled as “private”. You only want certain users to access the app if you go the “private” way, opposed to “public” pro.

Yeah, that is the kicker. I upgraded to Public Pro and it didn’t have the “send email action”, which is critical to this gaming app (so I get notified when a student uses and Action Card/ Integromat was too unreliable and the notification delay too long in this context where the students are in a space adventure simulator). Seems unnecessarily restrictive to eliminate the sign up option when one may have the need for it, given it cost more money to have a Private Pro. Should be “additional features”, not a loss of feature with an upgrade. The send email function is working sweet now and I guess I can set up a Google form and enter students manually but even then, now they are required to enter a pin code each time they login as opposed to an email and password entry- not ideal when working with elementary and middle school students .

Is there a reason you don’t want to upgrade to the new Teams plan? Seems like you’re on the legacy pricing for single apps here?