Possible bug with set column action and lists

Has anyone run into the issue that when using set columns with a list, the list doesn’t print right onto the destination?

Source

Destination

Yes! For me it’s with comma separated dates not writing to a new column via set columns action…

2 Likes

Just to be clear your first screenshot shows ‘Weekly rollups’ as the source column, but your second screenshot indicates that ‘Weekly rollup total’ is the source? Just want to be sure that you aren’t using the wrong column as the source data.

2 Likes

@Jeff_Hager the first screenshot is the source, and the second is destination. I actually have no other data that it could be getting mixed up with. I’ve also tried erasing it and using set column again and same result :sob:

Very interesting. I just reported it to Glide support. Did you do so already? Any feedback?

Also I was trying set column before and didn’t end up using it because the whole component would disappear - that seemed to stop happening but still didn’t want to use it. I’m hoping that’s fixed permanently but did you ever have that problem?

OK, just wanted to rule out anything that may have been overlooked. Maybe I’m still confused then because you have 3 screenshots. I’m assuming that you want the value from the Joined List in your second screenshot to be placed into the the text column in your third screenshot. However, your Set Column action in the first screenshot is using a completely different Joined List column.

Yep, I sent it to Support last night. Def a bug.

1 Like

@Jeff_Hager oh good point. Let me check on if I got my other column mixed in. I don’t have other rows but I do have two columns that may have been mixed. Though that other column has Email-date…so this still wouldn’t be showing the data correctly. I will check, thanks!

1 Like