Pop-Up alert across whole App

A window with alert message will pop-up on screen, regardless what tab are you on.
Users can take action or dismiss message.
It should be based on one of User profile tab columns.
optional: choose if pop in all tabs or specific one

notify Users about expired subscription, customers ask a question or placed an order, new update from App developer, advertisement from sponsors… etc

please vote for it!

1 Like

Hola @Uzo,

This is a workaround but I believe it’d do the same.

1 Like

that is a little solution, it makes all tabs disappear, and make visible the one with message… i can deal with that temporally.
but still i would love just a small popup window, so users wont loose focus on what they doing.

2 Likes

I agree! This would be a cool feature :sunglasses:

1 Like

click that link to vote for it! :wink:

Voted. This would be an amazing alternative to notifications.

1 Like

we can put Advertising banners in that pop-ups to get some $$$ lol

You told that to the wrong person :joy:
I am against advertising…

why ??? is up to you or your customer to place it.

It’s up to me. :smiley:

is so many useful applications for this feature

I see it’s useful, and it earns you some money, but users can get annoyed. Do you like youtube ads? You probably don’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

I, personally, care more about my UX than money.

2 Likes

yes, but is just small pop-up that you can dismiss, not like youtube they stop the show for few seconds… anyway you dont need to use for advertising… is up to you lol

1 Like

Something similar to “Show Notication” today, but in a way to set when user get into that tab or something like this
Would be great

3 Likes

yes, and if you can set to all tabs, or specific one. this way you can get noticed even if you are on different tab

1 Like

A pop up in any app is basic stuff… I don’t understand why this is not a Glide basic feature