Please Test: New Shopping Cart Template

@Lisa Please consider selling your template in the Glide Template store when you’re finished! I want to set up a store for a friend of mine and would buy it!

3 Likes

@Aragonzalez90 @Deena I’m working on adding the finishing touches as well as some documentation to submit this to the template store! :blush:

2 Likes

I don’t have an example handy - may be Lisa will soon publish her template to store.

2 Likes

How much would you sell it for so we from the other countries can gather coins together

I’ll base it off similar pricing for other store template apps. This one will be jam packed with the ability I customize a lot. So no less than $49.99.

I’ll know for sure one I’ve finished and have a full list of all of the features :+1:

1 Like

That’s a very fair price given the complexity of the app and the amount of time you spent setting up the template! :star_struck:

1 Like

I already know I can’t afford it after losing my job to the pandemic, will you at least do a tutorial video for those who are not lazy to build the process :sob::sob::sob: @Lisa

1 Like

Any feedback on this would really be create for us who can’afford @lisa

Between finishing the template, clients and a newborn I doubt I’ll have the time to create the tutorials in depth to recreate the template.

Plus it wouldn’t be fair to users paying or myself for all the hard work to make the template :+1:

4 Likes

How do i do the Cashapp link and PayPal link as well

Tutorial is below.

Template is finally available! Thanks to all for your feedback :metal:t4:

2 Likes

This is what I was looking for
But can anyone please make a tutorial video of it

Spent some time looking at the cart. Overall it contains all the funtionality I would need. I have a few comments/questions.

1 - If one purchases Glidecart can one delete stuff like “gift purchase” or other elements of the cart?

2 - Can you populate the products and pricing separately, we sell 4 classes of product. Each class has up to 100 specific products associated with it. You can think of them as Small, Medium, Large and Special. The product info is the same for each class, but each class has different pricing.

3 - I added “out of stock” backpacks to my order and I am unable to remove them from my cart. Neither the word “pencil” or the pencil icon respond to being clicked on.

4 - I am curious about the level of effort required to make the cart portion of the app appear to be part of app from a styling point of view.

5 - Lastly, can one put the icon to shopping cart on app pages that do NOT contain product info. In other words, can I make the cart visible everywhere in the app once the user has added something to the cart?

Not found

1 Like

1 - Yes, the editable store settings allow you to disable gift purchases

2 - Yes

3 - You’d have to PM what you’re experiencing. I’d tried to duplicate but it’s working fine for me

4 - A LOT of effort went into the design

5 - Yes. The Shopping cart notification is a component with a detail screen that will look the same wherever you copy and paste it.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m very interested in testing your template, is it still available for testing?