PayPal/Stripe Connect - multiple vendors (direct user to user payments)

Mangopay would be an alternative to stripe connect, but it‘s integration with Glide is probably also not possible yet.

Hello Willem. Do you think your marketplace workaround would work in a services business, like Uber?

I agree, this would be fantastic. Would allowing stripe standard connect with payment links be an option? Say your users sign up onto your stripe connect account, they can upload and sell products and you can take a commission or no fees (charge monthly). Your vendors assume liability for payment/shipment. Or you thinking express?

Hello, I have recently been experiencing the same problem building my marketplace. but have found a solution to this problem by creating your own buy button in glide. if you allow your users to input their own payment link through the onboarding process you can then use that information to create a buy button. by placing a regular button option that opens a browser link to that individual’s payment link. for example, if a user wanted to use a cash app then his or her payment link would be cash.app/$bigman or whatever their cash app tag is so whenever another user click that button cash app will open up with the sellers cash app information.

1 Like

We plan not to do this–marketplaces are not a use case we’re targeting.

1 Like

It is also already super doable with the current setup without the need for additional features from Glide.

While I don’t mean to shill courses on here, because so many are asking about how to set up Stripe Connect:

I set this up in Airtable, but what you can do in Airtable can fully be done in Glide with buttons etc.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.