We’re brainstorming features for the Partner program and would love your feedback.
What should we build to help you build Glide Apps for clients? In your dreams how would this work?
Here are some of our thoughts so far:
- Partners get their own free “Partner Organization” where all the apps are free (Private Pro, Public Pro, etc.)
- They are limited to 5 users in the app.
- They will have a loading screen that says “For Demo Purposes Only”.
- This way you can sell prebuilt apps or share the apps you are building with your clients with the full features of whichever plan you need.
- A client billing portal where you can charge the customer a recurring fee above Glide’s minimum.
- 20% revenue share on the apps you sell.
Our biggest question right now is: What happens when you sell the app? How does the client take ownership of the app?
What we’re thinking:
- When you sell the app, we create a new Organization under your account with the Client’s name and the app in it. You then invite them to the Organization.
- This way you could stay in the Organization and be available for any additional paid work.
- You could transfer additional apps to this Organization, should you build more for them.
- This would be listed as one of your Client Billing Clients.
- Revenue share would be calculated based on this Organization.
- The only downside, is that for some of our Partners (thinking of you, Experts!) the list could be really long and cumbersome to manage. Maybe that’s something we could address later in the UI.
This program is intended for our Partners/Agencies/Experts so we want to make it work for you.
We would love your feedback. Please share your ideas!