Today we’re introducing the Glide Partner Program, which will let you earn recurring revenue when you help Organizations build and adopt Glide apps.
Once you are verified as a Partner for an organization, you’ll receive 20% of Glide’s revenue from that Organization for the duration of the subscription.
The more you can help an Organization get the most out of Glide, either by creating useful new apps, or improving their apps to increase adoption, the more you’ll earn.
Apply to become a partner: https://partners.glideapp.io/
Suppose you partner with a legal firm to help them build an Organization with three Private Pro apps for 50 employees, and one public Pro app:
- Three Private Pro apps with 50 users: $300/mo
- One Public Pro app: $32/mo
You would earn 20% of the subscription fee, or $66.40, each month .
Suppose their Organization adds users and apps:
- Five Private Pro apps with 60 users: $600/mo
- Three Public Pro apps: $96/mo
Your payouts would increase to $139.20 per month.
If you know 10, 50, or 100 similar organizations and partner with them, you could build a healthy income stream.
Rules & Restrictions
- As we get our program off the ground, partners must be US-based, with a US tax ID, and have a US bank account to receive payouts.
- Only Glide Organizations can have partners—individuals (e.g. “My Apps”) cannot have partners.
- Only Organizations created after September 1st can participate for now.
- You are free (and encouraged) to charge additional consulting fees for building apps.
- We reserve the right to terminate partnerships, or the entire program, at will and at any time—this is the ‘beta’ launch for the Partner Program.
We will prioritize based on Organization account size for the first round.
Does this apply retroactively to Organizations I’ve work with in the past?
For logistical reasons, that’s not possible at this time. In the future, we will consider previously created Organizations, but they must be on the new pricing structure released in September.
Do I need to remain a member of the Organization to keep Partner status?
No. Once we confirm that you built the app on the subscription, you can leave the Organization.
How do I apply?
You can apply using here https://partners.glideapp.io/. We will prioritize applications by the expected value of Organizations you want to partner with, so please go ahead and sign up and start adding Organizations to your profile!