Does not work for me, as I believe I have deleted whatever they were attached to , so there is nowhere in the app that I am able to ‘see’ them to delete them the way described on that link.
I just wanted them out of the sheet because they are annoying and unrelated (belong to a template that i started with).
Not a huge deal, I could have left them there, but because (of course) i did not know “you can’t delete them in the sheet” I deleted them.
It worked fine, until… a week later, they all reappeared for no reason that I’m aware of, and because they appeared as ‘new rows’ - they triggered a bunch of zapier emails. Super annoying, and could have been way worse, as client emails triggers are wired up to certain zaps, just thank goodness not that.