I am trying Glideapp to create a “Log” while on the road.
I saw that if you have no internet connection, and you submit forms, those values are stored locally (probably in the browser cache) and as soon as the connection is back, those are sent to google sheet…
- those values sent are not in order of the submission which completely messes up the log, as values of new entries are dependent of the former entry.
- the submission order is random (couldn’t find a way to solve this via google script or any other way)
Any help here?
(description of an example: (button for submission)
- button “arrived at location” (stores just a value and +timestamp)
- button “finished with service” (stores notes+timestamp)
- moved to next location (+timestamp)
…-> now if we want to calculate in google sheet, how much time is used for the service (and even be able to charge this, the order of submission is crucial)