New webhooks with different data format

The previous method to add a webhook has changed to Trigger “Zap”
Previous:

New:

This new one does not send the data the way the old one did.
Before:
Now:

When I try to use this new webhooks with MAKE they do not work.

Yes, you need to reconfigure your Make scenarios when you switch to the new webhooks.

I have, but with this new webooks I can’t chose the “value” field and they are received in shopify as empty

Use the “Redetermine Data Structure” option on your Webhook, then trigger the action from Glide.

The Glide app connection does not show that option

Oh, I don’t know anything about that. I never use it. I just use regular webhooks. Somebody else might know about that one.

But… what happens if you choose your webhook, and then choose Edit?

it doesn’t allow me to click the edit button.

I’m trying this webhook idea from this page Slightly different data structure on same webhook : Only the "Determined data structure" variables are accessible - Questions & Answers - Make Community

Which does allow to Redetermine Data Structure, to substitute the current glide one I have in my scenario in Make. i’ll let you know how it goes :slight_smile:

Update: didn’t work. I’ve opened a support ticket with Make to see if this can be fixed on their end.

So even when you replaced the Glide module with a custom webhook module, it didn’t work? I would expect a “redetermine data structure” on the new module to work.

1 Like