🛒 NEW eCommerce Store Template - use STRIPE, Cashapp or PayPal for selling your products

Thanks for all the explanations, very kind.

There should be a way to automatize this, right?

how do you make sure that the user buys from one store at a time?
And how do you empty the cart when done, or the user aborts the operation?

Each item gets a unique id that makes it a part of a specific cart so when a cycle is over this cart is closed and the next item will be getting a different unique id.
As for making users purchase from one vendor at a time it is written in bold in the order process. Didn’t find a way to enforce but didn’t try so hard as well.

What is the trigger that closes the cycle?

You may compare the order ID or the vendor ID or probably both and if they are different create a new one

Did you receive my message?

Order confirmation of the customer that he payed and send the order.

As for the 2nd question, the problem is not the id but that the cart calculates all the items in it so if there are few vendors the total sum is of both

Just did! did you post the same question on two different threads? If so, can you delete so I know which is which? Thanks!

No longer able to copy this template but wondering how you got the side by side buttons for choosing between types of products…

If you’re talking about these (below) - this is an inline list with overlay text

1 Like

STRIPE IS NOW AVAILABLE as a payment method with GlideCart :hugs:

Short demo below

Link to Buy >> Glidecart app template • Glide

Link to Preview >> Glidecart · Glide · Create Apps from Google Sheets

7 Likes

Hi @Lisa, I bought the template, bravo for the gigantic work !
I have 1 question though, I can’t understand how is created the cart ID in Cart Tab (the cart id info doesn’t actually work on the template I bought, but still works on the demo one)
Could you help me please ?
Thanks

1 Like

Is it not maybe a row ID?

Thanks for buying the template!

This has happened before with other buyers and we (Glide support and I) are still unsure why. Message me when you have a few minutes online and I can send you a copy of the template.

For some reason the relation columns don’t get copied into the template you purchased, that’s probably why you’re not seeing the same functionality.

Hi,

I love the template and have just purchased it.

I made an update to the size sheet and was updating my inventory via the app (using the wiki instructions).

I have stumbled across a small issue.

When i update the inventory for certain products it still has the sold out tag attached and i can’t find out the way to remove it.

I know there is a lot of columns and relation columns so i don’t want to start messing about too much.

I was wondering how the inventory works to create/remove the sold out tag

Your template is amazing! I would consider forcing uppercase for name & shipping address combos. It’s proper in some instances and I think it makes it stand out in the right way.

Apologies to only offer a cosmetic suggestion but you’ve already figured everything out :clap::clap::clap:

Hi Joe! I’ll PM you to find time to connect to solve your issue. Glad the template is working well for you so far.

A good suggestion, thank you!

1 Like

Has anyone used filters in glide cart successfully.

Each week i have a different products i want to sell on a 4 week rotation and would only like these products to appear.

they are all the same brand and in the same categroy too.

I’ve set the filter on the ‘shop’ to brandid is but its not filtering correctly

I think you can just have a visible boolean column and manually toggle them on/off for products you want to be visible to the user.

In the tab of products that you show to the user, filter by boolean column is true.

Thanks mate

Next issue i have is i think my help deleted something

Check the configuration on this column :arrow_down:

If you can’t work it out, then paste a screen shot of the configuration.

1 Like