My Glide app stopped syncing with Airtable

Hello all,

I noticed my GLide app stopped syncing with my airtable. I followed the instructions found about OAuth integration to no avail. Than I just received an email from Glide saying that Airtable is faccing issues with 3rd party apps and was asked to reconnect using OAuth to Airtable. I did that and still not working. On the Integrations section in my Glide app, I still see Airtable integration via Api key. I am lost and I need desperately help. Thank you!

Here is the error: "Glide could not reload the sheet
Make sure the sheet exists and has not been moved to a different location that causes the Glide login email account to not be able to access the sheet.

Error: 1035"

Hi!

I am having the same issues, my syncing has stopped working. It started with Error 1048 and is now Error 1035. We are 30 people dependent on using our Glide app in our business. We are also in desperate need of help…

I’ve emailed the support with the issue with no feedback.

Hi,
We are currently facing the same problem.
It started in more or less 24h ago… before it worked and suddenly stopped synching.

First it was Error1035 → Now we have Error 1048.

Being the third to report this - my guess the problem is on your end?

We are aware of the issue, you can track our status here: https://status.glideapps.com/

1 Like

Hi Jason,

The syncing seems to be up and running again, but a new major issue has come up now.

All of our Airtable tables have now been duplicated as Glide tables and all of our layouts are now pointing to these new tables, which makes our app totally non-functional and unusable. When I change back to the Airtable tables everything that we have setup for the layouts disappears or doesn’t get functional. This is crazy!

Do you know what’s going on? Can we somehow rollback to the functional version?

If it helps, my support ticket id: 1988728845

Its NOT resolved, its happening with Excel tables too, most of my tables have been wiped, will these be restored??

There is some ducplication also of airtable tables, datas in the original table are not appearing anymore.

I am currently having the same 1035 error, did anyone get a solution?
I am working with Airtable

My AIrtable-connected app stopped syncing today with the same Error 1035:

Glide could not reload the sheet. Make sure the sheet exists and has not been moved to a different location that causes the Glide login email account to not be able to access the sheet.

My app is used to manage a youth sports league & is used by hundreds. At this point the app is unusable due to the issue, as recent data is not able to be displayed.

I submitted a support ticket (2143581509) earlier today but have yet to hear from anyone. Though I’ve seen several have this same problem in the community, it makes me nervous not seeing any posts regarding a resolution. This is an urgent matter & I was hoping to have it looked at quickly.

Has anyone this has happened to been able to get back up & running. If so, how??