My Card: Your Anywhere AnyDevice Business Card

[quote=“Robert_Petitto, post:20, topic:8223, full:true”]

:new: My Card v2

By request, I added a new tab with a quick lookup of your information since it isn’t displayed on the home page. This list also allows linking / user interaction. The Add to Contacts button was added to this tab as it was hidden beneath the buttons on the home screen.
awesome work Roberto, to do this with tiles is a great idea and I wish is was available when I did my biz card a few months ago.
How did you add the image icon with link? This is how the tile looks like when presented as a link?

This is mine done with markdown

Also, @Robert_Petitto,
Was wondering how you did the save to contact as I was struggling with this myself and even posted here a question but didn’t get lucky you get answer ,:smile:

I’ll DM you :wink:

appreciates that :slight_smile: :laughing:

@Robert_Petitto
how did you create the page of quick lookup that present in 1 row both the link icon the link itself and the image?

@yinon_raviv it does so automatically when you use a list view and link to external link. Don’t put any caption because then the image will replace the link icon
I don’t fancy this presentation to much as this is only shown for this list

Thanks. I want to use this for specific purpose.

Here are screenshots:

Hi Robert,

Actually, it’s more like a progress tracker for a 7-segment (7-step) thinking process. This is for the people who go through my new training course called Inventive thinking On Demand. The user should be able to start as many of these 7-segment timelines as they want to track where they are with each project by selecting the element in the timeline where they last left off before going to a different project. There should be two pieces of information for each segment: 1) a brief description of the segment to remind them what to do; 2) the date or timestamp of when they last engaged with that segment.

Inventive Thinking On Demand is a life-changing training course based on the “7 i’s Framework,” which is a thinking framework consisting of 7 modes of thinking and doing for transforming ideas into actionable inventions AND getting others to adopt them. A thinking system that aligns with neuroscience and is modeled from the world’s greatest composers, scientists, artists, engineers, and inventors.

My new company is the Inventive Guild so I’ve copied that email and below os my phone number. I would prefer to use my Inventive Guild (greg@inventiveguild.com) account for future contact. Please feel free to send me your contact info and a time window for doing a call so I can send you a meeting invite or you can just send an invite. I am available Monday morning until 11am PDT or just about any time on Tues.

Cheers,

Greg

Hey Greg, sent you an invite for tomorrow. Hopefully, see you then!

Hi Robert, didn’t receive the invite to either address. Might be the system. What time do you have in mind?

Greg Moyer

How about now? Resent.

Yes, got it and confirmed. Thx!

Greg Moyer

1 Like

Cool option

Thanks!