Missing data from form input

Part of my data has gone missing, and its only happen to one of the columns im not too sure if it is setting issue. how do i make sure the data result stay on the glide table?

@Vicky_h, can we get some more info of the issue you’re experiencing? some screenshots or a video?

Which plan are you on?
How many rows in total does your App have?
Can you please share a screen shot of your Usage dashboard.

Right now the data is here but some times it would just be disappear and after a couple of hours it would come back

right now im still on the free plan as im trying it out, but then i dont think it would be affected by the plan, as i have 5 data column, and only 1 of them is missing
right now i have less than 100 rows

Under the shopping cart Number should have at least 2 entries that was submitted from the form, im not too sure why its empty

Shopping Cart Number is a User Specific Column. Values added to that column will only be visible to the user that added them.

You almost certainly don’t want that to be user specific, unless you expect to have multiple users storing their own values in the same row.

1 Like

Im expected this number to only be submitted once,
if I do not want the same shopping cart number to duplicated submitted, and do not want to create a custom form, what do you suggest?

Could you use the RowID as your cart number? It’s guaranteed to be unique.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.